Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energising and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress also contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions.
- Cypress oil can help improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Along with its countless applications, Cypress helps oil has a renewing and uplifting aroma.
- Stimulating yet grounding effect on emotions, making it helpful for mood management.
- Due to Cypress oil’s rejuvenating aroma and skin benefits, it is commonly used in spas and by massage therapists.
- Prior to a long run, apply Cypress oil to feet and legs for an energising boost.
- Place ½ cup Epsom salt and one drop Cypress in a warm bath to promote relaxing feelings.