The doTERRA SPA Refreshing Body Wash is a natural, oil-infused body wash that provides a rich cleansing and aromatic spa experience. The invigorating scents of CPTG Bergamot, Grapefruit and Cedarwood essential oils are refreshing and uplifting, making it an ideal body wash to start the day. Natural surfactants derived from coconut oil and essential fatty acids provide gentle yet thorough cleansing without irritating the skin like other harsh soaps and body washes. This natural gel cleanser provides a perfect foaming action that glides across the skin without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Formulated with only nature’s finest ingredients, the doTERRA SPA Refreshing Body Wash will leave your skin feeling clean, smooth, and fresh.
- Bergamot essential oil purifies and soothes skin and provides an uplifting, yet grounding aroma.
- Grapefruit is cleansing to the skin and has an energizing scent that uplifts mood.
- Cedarwood essential oil promotes relaxation.
- Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate is a sulfate-free mild surfactant derived from nature and is readily biodegradable.
- Start your morning off right with the fresh, invigorating scent of the Refreshing Body Wash.
- When applying to the skin, gently massage in a circular motion to help create a rich lather.
- The Refreshing Body Wash is the perfect product to use when you want to relax with a warm bath or shower at the end of the day.
- Use in conjunction with the other products in the dōTERRA SPA line for maximum benefits.
Full Ingredients List
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring a special climate and soil in order to thrive. In Greece, the unripe fruits are eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is also unique among citrus oils because of its ability to be both uplifting and calming. Bergamot has been used for hundreds of years to promote calm and rejuvenate the complexion.
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits for skin. Cedarwood is regarded as one of the most grounding oils and helps to promote a calming environment at the end of a long day. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 30 m. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Commonly known for its sour and tangy taste, grapefruit is the rotund, yelloworange fruit of an evergreen citrus tree. Grapefruit essential oil is derived from the rind of this fruit and is cherished for its many uses and benefits as well for its refreshing aroma and robust flavour
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply a small amount to damp skin, or use with bath puff, and gently massage in a circular motion creating a rich lather. Rinse off.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.