Historically used by Native Americans to promote skin health and as part of their spiritual healing and cleansing practices, Black Spruce is a powerful wood essential oil. Distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea mariana tree, Black Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical component that promotes relaxation and calmness. Start your day off with the soothing benefits of Black Spruce, both topically and aromatically. After strenuous exercise, or when your body is in need of topical support, massage Black Spruce into the skin with a carrier to create a soothing and comforting massage. You can apply to the back of the neck throughout the day to promote feelings of harmony and balance.
- Provides soothing relief to the skin.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and calmness.
- Soothes minor skin irritations.
- After strenuous activity, combine 1 to 2 drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin for soothing comfort
- Apply topically to the skin to help soothe minor skin irritations
- Try adding to your moisturiser to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and promote healthy-looking skin
- Apply to the back of the neck throughout the day to promote feelings of harmony and balance
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Aromatic: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.