HD Clear Topical Blend is an important part of the HD Clear system. Formulated with Black Cumin Seed Oil and CPTG™ essential oils, this potent formula can be applied to targeted areas on the face and body. The essential oils in HD Clear are not only used for their well-known benefits, they are also soluble through lipids in the skin, allowing for perfect absorption and effectiveness. HD Clear Topical Blend promotes a clear, smooth complexion for skin of all ages.
- Promotes a clear complexion, helping skin feel smooth and cleansed
- Helps keep skin clean, clear, and hydrated when used on a regular basis
- Easily apply to targeted areas with the convenient roll-on applicator
- Apply to smooth out imperfections on your skin and target blemishes
- Apply nightly to cleanse and hydrate your skin and achieve more smooth and clear skin in the morning
- Have a teenager? Regular usage of the HD Clear Facial System may promote a clear complexion
- For best results, use in conjunction with the other products in the HD Clear Facial System
Directions for Use
Full Ingredients List
Sometimes referred to as Gum Trees, Eucalyptus trees are evergreens that grow up to 15 metres in height. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, which make this oil ideal for a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus promotes feelings of relaxation when applied to the skin.
Geraniums are grown for their beauty and their sweet, floral aroma is a staple of the perfume industry. Use of Geranium essential oil dates back to ancient Egypt, where Egyptians used Geranium to beautify skin. Geranium has been used to promote the appearance of healthy skin – making it ideal for skin products.
Tea Tree essential oil – often referred to as “Melaleuca” essential oil – has over 92 different compounds and amazing topical applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and apply directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations and to soothe the skin.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.