- ZenGest Touch is diluted with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to make it gentle on sensitive skin
- Unique blend of Ginger, Fennel and Coriander essential oils
- Take on a road trip to ease the effects of motion sickness.
- Apply to the stomach or bottoms of feet after eating a large or heavy meal.
- Have on hand when flying or traveling.
Full Ingredients List
Coriander is a fresh, aromatic herb that has been used for centuries. A popular cooking spice, just a touch of Coriander essential oil can transform any dish!
Fennel essential oil is well-known and has been used for centuries. Fennel is a sweet-smelling oil with an aroma and flavour that is commonly compared to that of licorice.
Sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant – the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavour when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets like gingerbread and ginger snaps.
Consistently one of dōTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint is always a useful oil to have on hand. Peppermint adds a refreshing, minty taste to desserts, beverages, smoothies, and even savoury dishes. A high menthol content – like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil – distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Peppermint is also frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral care.