Why should I add Eucalyptus oil to my collection? The primary chemical component of all five species is eucalyptol (1,8-cineole) from which the essential oil blend gains many of its rich benefits. These include effective surface and skin cleansing properties, as well as a camphoraceous, herbal aroma that can create a revitalizing atmosphere when diffused. Use both aromatically and topically to enjoy the clear, refreshing aroma of Eucalyptus or include in a soothing massage for a stimulating scent.
- Creates a calm, spa-like atmosphere
- Provides a cooling sensation to skin
- Helps promote clean, healthy-looking skin
- Cleansing to surfaces
- Freshens air
Add one drop to a moisturiser of your choice and apply to skin in circular motions.
Add one drop to a cotton ball and place in shoes, garment drawers, or other places that accumulate unpleasant odours.
Mix with Lemon and Peppermint for a revitalising scent.
- Add Eucalyptus oil to a carrier oil or lotion during a soothing massage.
- Diffuse Eucalyptus oil or put a few drops on the hands, place them over the nose, and inhale deeply.
- Place one to two drops of Eucalyptus oil on the floor of your shower for a spa-like experience
- Use Eucalyptus oil as an air freshener and room deodorizer.
- Combine Eucalyptus oil with water and use as a surface cleaner.