Geraniums are grown for their beauty and their sweet, floral aroma is a staple of the perfume industry. Use of Geranium essential oil dates back to ancient Egypt, where Egyptians used Geranium to beautify skin. Geranium has been used to promote the appearance of healthy skin – making it ideal for skin products.
- Ideal for grounding and calming massages after a long day at work or after strenuous exercise.
- Helps to promote the appearance of clear, healthy skin.
- Apply Geranium to the skin after a shower or mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil for full-body benefits.
- Add a drop to your moisturiser, leaving skin infused with the floral notes of Geranium.
- Use in a steam facial to open pores and help to beautify the appearance of skin.
Enrich your haircare routine with Geranium essential oil. Start by adding a few drops of Geranium to your shampoo and conditioner. Geranium, and its amazing benefits, will combine with your shampoo and conditioner to give your hair the pampering it needs. Plus, you’ll have the wonderful aroma of Geranium oil on your hair throughout the day!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.