Derived from a coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. The specific properties in Juniper Berry may be beneficial to the skin, so try adding it to your regular skin care routine!
- May be beneficial to the skin.
- Apply one drop topically to promote a clear complexion.
- Woody, spicy, fresh aroma.
- Try pairing Juniper Berry with Bergamot, these two oils blend together beautifully and the Bergamot adds a calming and uplifting effect when applied topically.
- Apply one drop to the skin to promote the appearance of healthy skin.
ENHANCE YOUR ROUTINE
No matter your current facial routine, Juniper Berry is a quick and easy addition. During your facial routine, add one drop to your facial toner or moisturiser to promote a clear complexion.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product