The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light-in-color conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the easing benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage. Siberian Fir can help promote feelings of easy breathing, while calming the emotions and providing a grounding effect.
- Produces a soothing, calming effect when applied to the skin.
- Siberian Fir soothes the skin from minor skin irritations.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations, diluting as needed with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Whether you’ve spent the day doing deep-cleaning, running a marathon, or chasing after kids, massage Siberian Fir into your skin for soothing comfort.
A RELAXING FOREST STROLL
Like a stroll through a mountain forest, Siberian Fir essential oil promotes calm and stability. Whether you’ve spent the day doing deep-cleaning, running a marathon, or chasing after kids, you can massage Siberian Fir into your skin for soothing comfort after strenuous activity.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.