When it comes to outdoor protection, no defence is better than nature’s defence! TerraShield Outdoor Blend contains essential oils and other plant oils known to protect against environmental annoyances in a natural, safe way. TerraShield Outdoor Blend is a safe formula that can be used by every member of the family, whether outdoors or throughout the home.
- Blend of essential oils including Lemongrass, Thyme, Geranium and Peppermint.
- Combines essential oils historically known to protect against environmental annoyances
- TerraShield Outdoor Blend is specially formulated so it can be used by every member of the family
- Diffuse on patio for small outdoor gatherings.
- Apply TerraShield to the legs, arms, and neck before going outdoors.
- Take on camping trips or to outdoor events.
- Use TerraShield around your door, window seals, and tent.
ENJOY YOUR FAMILY ADVENTURES
Full Ingredients List
Lemongrass produces a smoky, citrus essential oil that offers a variety of benefits to the user. For years, Lemongrass has been used in Asian cuisine for soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. Lemongrass has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that can brighten any room.
In the Middle Ages, Thyme was given to knights and warriors before they went into battle because it was thought to impart courage to its bearer. The ancient Greeks used Thyme in their baths and burned it as an incense in their temples, while the Egyptians used it in traditional ceremonies. Now, Thyme is known as a popular cooking herb and can be found in households across the world. Try adding Thyme essential oil to meat marinades and savoury entrées for a fresh, herbal flavour!
Consistently one of dōTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint is always a useful oil to have on hand. Peppermint adds a refreshing, minty taste to desserts, beverages, smoothies, and even savoury dishes. A high menthol content – like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil – distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Peppermint is also frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral care.
Geraniums are grown for their beauty and their sweet, floral aroma is a staple of the perfume industry. Use of Geranium essential oil dates back to ancient Egypt, where Egyptians used Geranium to beautify skin. Geranium has been used to promote the appearance of healthy skin – making it ideal for skin products.